1. You must have a valid PayPal account.
2. You must provide us with your full name, billing address, and active contact email address.
3. List only items you are not currently using. The condition of the item listed must remain the condition upon the time of sale. If you ever wish to remove a listed item from Que Pasa Shop, please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org -- it’s not a problem.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Que Pasa Shop does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Que Pasa Shop does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Que Pasa Shop does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Que Pasa Shop shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Que Pasa Shop or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Que Pasa Shop partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to active vendors and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Que Pasa Shop.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Que Pasa Shop customer, Que Pasa Shop employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Que Pasa Shop service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your items from Que Pasa Shop store at any time by emailing us at vendors at quepasashop dot com.
- By uploading images and item description content to QuePasaShop.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Que Pasa Shop to display and store them and you agree that Que Pasa Shop can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Que Pasa Shop to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Que Pasa Shop and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Que Pasa Shop (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Que Pasa Shop store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Que Pasa Shop or Que Pasa Shop trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Que Pasa Shop does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to amigos at Que Pasa Shop dot com.
To upload an item, login via the Sell page. You will then have the option to Upload an Item. Every product that is uploaded will be reviewed before posting to the store front. Things we consider when selecting items for the shop: condition, item depiction quality, brand, sizing, retail market value, and resale value. You, however, set the price.
*Mobile uploading is responsive. Use Safari for best results.*
10/10 - New or Unworn
9/10 - Excellent condition with no visible wear
8/10 - Great condition with little to no visible wear
7/10 - Good condition with small signs of wear
6/10 - Acceptable condition; shows wear and age but still functional
5/10 - Used condition; shows signs of heavy use and wear but still functional
4/10 - We ask that you not upload items in poor condition.
Once you have become a registered Vendor, any listed items will be considered actively for sale. When your item sells, you will receive an email with shipping instructions and you will not receive your funds until you have updated the “Post Tracking Page” with a valid tracking number. You have no more than 2-3 business days to ship your item(s) from the date of sale.
As a vendor, you have a choice of where you are willing to ship to- U.S. or elsewhere. If you receive an international order, a destination-based shipping credit will be applied to your payout. U.S. placed orders do not receive additional shipping credit--your price should already include domestic shipping.
Once you have shipped your sold item, and a valid tracking number has been posted to “Post Tracking” page your payment will be sent out via PayPal. The faster you ship your item, the sooner you receive your funds. This method encourages a quick and responsive community.
After you have become a Que Pasa Shop Vendor, rates will be applied to your sold items. We deduct 15% from the sale of your item (Paypal transaction fee's not included). Of course you may price your items accordingly, but keep in mind once your items are listed they will be routinely merchandised, organized, and always kept viewable to other amigos. No more bumping threads, no more price drops.
Que Pasa Shop reserves the right to update rates or change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Que Pasa Shop website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.